Keywords: Film & Video Production, Creative Development, Screenwriting, Directing, Picture & Audio Editing, Mix, Compositing, Color, Motion Graphics, QC, Coverage, Script Notes, Locations, Vendors, Contracts, On Set & Preproduction, Craft Service & Equipment Rental, Call Sheets, Transportation, Team Leadership, Budgeting, Workflow Organization, Scheduling, Motion Graphics, Titles, Digital Media, Short & Feature Films, Creative Copy Writing, Project Management, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Promos & Presentations, Brand & Audience Engagement, Visual Storytelling.
Bio: Born during the epic Ford administration. Catholic school, six years. Family restored, raced and showed antique cars around dirt tracks in Western Pennsylvania and Ohio. Child model, print and commercial. Played a little banjo, age five. Visible on screen as extra in John Waters' original Hairspray, Baltimore, 1988. Space Camp, twice. Diastema. Newspaper reporter/editor, high school, college. Community reporter, suburban newspapers, Northern Virginia area. Moved to Los Angeles. Production/Post credits on more than twenty features. Once dug movie grave in actual grave yard. Married Karryn Christopher, Little White Chapel, Nevada, Las Vegas. One son, one cat, one dog. Creates original online video content along with Producer Christian Monzon for Wyndotte Street Productions (yndotStreet.com). Some Los Angeles area standup. Studied sketch and improv at the Upright Citizens Brigade. First book in paperback. Writing, development, producing, directing and complete post.
Film Festivals: Alexandria Film Festival, Burbank International Film Festival & Malibu International Film Festival
WYNDOTTE STREET PRODUCTIONS
Writer, Director, Producer, Editor
Co-created large library of original sketches and series, as well as stand-up comedy and live music videos.
Strategically planned and coordinated all aspects of production, including selecting scripts, coordinating writing, directing and editing, and arranging financing.
- Led multifaceted teams comprising crew, talent, and other personnel throughout the entire production process.
- Collaborated with marketing and distribution teams to obtain partnership with Amazon.
- Spearheaded the development and monetization of the company's official website: www.yndotStreet.com.
- Arranged unique and successful trade-for-space agreement with Cox Cable, creating original, engaging content in exchange for promotional services.
- Directed full scope of activities pertaining to film editing, assembling, and recording. Served as the main liaison between the production staff and the artistic team.
AMERICA'S FUNNIEST VIDEOS DIGITAL/VIN DI BONA PRODUCTIONS
Video Editor & Content Creator
Created theme-based, keyword-focused comedy compilations and memes from show's digital library. Organized raw footage into cohesive video according to scripts or Director's and Producer's overall vision. Leveraged industry expertise to determine best audio and visual effects and music necessary to deliver engaging content and viewing experiences.
- Tracked and analyzed video views and online performance data to identify trends and effective compilation strategies to secure maximum audience engagement.
- Delivered 100M+ Facebook page views.
- Trimmed film segments to specified lengths and reassembled in sequences that presented stories with maximum effect.
- Edited video to insert music, dialogue, and sound effects, recording needed sounds or obtaining sounds from vast sound effects library.
- Consulted with Producers and Directors concerning layout or editing approaches to increase overall entertainment value of productions.
Freelance Video Picture & Audio Editor
Successfully serves as Freelance Video Picture and Audio Editor for a wide range of creative projects, including documentary, drama, and comedy projects, as well as promos. Expertly produced professional-quality picture, audio, and motion graphics.
- Operated computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units to produce a final product.
KEY PROJECTS & CLIENTS INCLUDE:
RM Auctions (Rare Auto Sales Promos); Fuel (Chuck E. Cheese, Guinness World Records Event Promo); Lucky Clown (Short Film, Cannes & Venice Film Festivals); Central Booking (Television Pilot); Highest Pass (Feature Documentary)
POST FORCE, INC.
Post Sound Coordinator
Directed talented team of Editors and Sound Mixers in recording, synchronizing, mixing, and reproducing music, voices, and sound effects for key movie and video production projects. Effectively adhered to aggressive deliverable schedules and collaborated with clients, producers, and directors to resolve any challenges that arose where creative vision met technical realities.
- Project-managed the creation and international shipping of creative elements, including overseeing quality control and follow-up communications with third parties and customers.
KEY PROJECTS INCLUDE:
Road House 2 (Feature); Phat Girlz (Feature); Unknown (Feature); Monster Night (Feature); The OH in Ohio (Feature); Bottom's Up (Feature); Juncture (Feature); Unearthed (Feature); Shanghai Kiss (Feature); The Curiosity of Chance (Feature); When Do We Eat? (Feature)
SNEAK PREVIEW ENTERTAINMENT
Post Supervisor & Production Coordinator
As Production and Post-production Supervisor, coordinated workflows, permits, and vendor contracts while adhering to budget and schedule. Collaborated with each department to complete specific project goals.
KEY PROJECTS INCLUDE:
HellBent (Feature); The Civilization of Maxwell Bright (Feature)
BACHELOR OF ARTS (BA) IN AMERICAN STUDIES
University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg, VA
COMEDY & IMPROV: ADVANCED TRAINING
Upright Citizens Brigade, Los Angeles, CA